| Here are six very good reasons to learn how to play piano in the New Age style:|
1. It's easy. No months spent learning theory here. Just a few chords and you're off enjoying the joy of improvisation. Learning chords is the key to playing easily and effortlessly! And with New Age piano, the chords you learn can be used right away!
2. It's fun! You can actually create your own music! In the classical music world you spend all your time learning how to play other peoples music. With New Age piano, you can sit down and "compose" a piece of your very own
3. It sounds good. You can, by using a few modern sounding chords, sound good playing piano right away.
4. Techniques are easily learned. New Age piano uses techniques that anyone can learn how to play in a matter of minutes.
5. No note reading involved. New Age piano is very much an improvised music. This being the case, chords are really all that you need to know. Although note reading is nice, it's not necessary in order to create your own music
6. It's modern. New Age piano is a modern genre. Having really picked up steam in the mid 1980's, it's something that can grow and become a vital force in today's society.
About the Author
Edward Weiss is a pianist/composer and webmaster of Quiescence Music's online piano lessons. He has been helping students learn how to play piano in the New Age style for over 14 years! Visit us now at http://www.quiescencemusic.com/piano_lessons.html for a FREE piano lesson!
Holistic Junction's Featured School of the Week: Universal Body Wellness Massage School
Holistic Junction is excited to present Universal Body Wellness Massage School as the featured school of the week. Universal Body Wellness Massage School's philosophy is '...Massage Therapy is the best humanitarian effort going on the...
How To Create A Winning Impression In Your New Job
Congratulations! You've just been appointed to your new job. Now the real work begins. It is important from the beginning to convince your new employers that, in selecting you, they have made the right choice. * Demonstrate that you are...
Perfect to the Penny
At some point in our careers, we may find ourselves part of an obsolete operation, such as a downsizing, business insolvency, or even a single retail store closing. This can be a time of positive reflection for us, if we “step back” and ponder the...
Holistic Junction's Featured School of the Week: Lake Lanier School of Massage
Holistic Junction's Featured School of the Week: Lake Lanier School of Massage by C. Bailey-Lloyd Holistic Junction's featured school of the week is leading massage instruction school, Lake Lanier School of Massage . Lake Lanier School of Massage...
Comparing Classic and Modern Corporate and Personal Development Programs
In the 1990s Stephen Covey’s name became famous through the publication of the “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”. As many know the “7 habits” are not a group of new concepts but age-old approaches to success represented in a way that can be...