CMOE’s Leadership Skill Training addresses a wide range of leadership development topics, based on the needs of the audience and scope of delivery. Leadership Skill Training for new leaders might be targeted to help them make the transition from individual contributor to effective leader. For more experienced or advanced audiences, Leadership Skills can address the situational decisions leaders face to either involve their team members in decisions, or to rely more on their own experience, expertise, and responsibility.
The Leadership Skill Training focuses also on strategic thinking skills for leaders at every level of the organization, delegation and communications skills, leadership styles, fundamentals of teamwork, and developing employees.
This “flexible leadership” approach also provides participants with the skills and models necessary to analyze individual situations, identify the relevant characteristics, and make the appropriate decision on the “involvement—sole decision” scale. Rather than always approaching problems or decisions in the same way, flexible leaders recognize that each situation requires an evaluation of several criteria to determine the level of involvement to apply to it.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES - PARTICIPANTS INVOLVED IN LEADERSHIP SKILL TRAINING WILL:
- Understand the role of the effective leader in your organization
- Assess their own natural leadership style, and identify areas for development and improvement.
- Learn how to make decisions to involve team members to a lesser or greater degree, depending on the circumstances of each situation.
- Learn to communicate, delegate, and follow through effectively, to help the team deliver business results and develop group capacities and strengths.
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP SKILL TRAINING SHOULD INCLUDE HANDOUTS & MATERIALS:
- Comprehensive Participant Manual
- Full-color, easy-to-use models and tools for application
- Exercises, sustainability ideas, and practices, to ensure deep penetration of concepts, and implementation of new skills over time.
About the Author
To learn more about CMOE’s Leadership Skill Training and the success it is having around the world, visit their website. You can also speak with their Regional Managers at (801) 569-3444.