|If you're not familiar with travel vacation vouchers packages,|
here's how they work.
YOU simply give a FR'EE vacation voucher package to your valued
customers, clients or prospects, for purchasing or trying your product
or service. This alone can greatly increase your customer and prospect response rate.
You can choose to give away a 3 day, 2 night vacations, a $500 FR'EE spending voucher for meals, attractions, or shows and a FR'EE airline voucher.
In fact, YOU could even give away all vouchers for a complete vacation package worth more than $500.
Your customers or clients would absolutely love to receive a vacation package like that. It's a great way to attract new customers.
Once your customers receive their vouchers, they simply make their reservations, request the $500 benefits booklet for the destination of their choice, book their airline flights and enjoy a complete vacation package worth well over $500, compliments of YOU, or YOUR company.
Now that's a promotion your customers will never forget!
So let's look at "10 WAYS to boost your sales and build your business by giving away Complimentary Vacation Travel Vouchers Packages".
1. Use Travel Vouchers packages as YOUR business cards.
2. Give Travel Vouchers packages to your customers if they upgrade to a more expensive package or product.
3. Give Travel Vouchers packages to prospects for trying
your product, or using your service.
4. Give Travel Vouchers packages to everyone who takes a
FR'EE tour, or trial membership in your current business opportunity.
5. Give Travel Vouchers packages to those who attend your home parties, grand openings, or special events.
6. Give Travel Vouchers packages to everyone who purchases from your kids school fund raisers. Your kids will be top sellers, and your personalized vouchers will be in the hands of many new prospects.
7. Give Travel Vouchers packages, along with your regular tip, to restaurants, home delivery drivers, or common places you do business. Works great if your promoting a business opportunity.
8. Give Travel Vouchers packages to associates, clients, or prospects on birthdays, holidays, or any special occasion.
9. Give Travel Vouchers packages to local businesses. They can give them to their team, staff, or employees as bonuses or employee appreciation programs.
10. By printing your name or company information on these vouchers, you'll see powerful benefits, increased sales, and more potential leads as you give away vouchers using
methods 1 - 9.
Sheryl Strasser knows from experience that focusing on the basics and making a consistent effort are the keys to success. Learn how to boost sales and generate leads at Sheryl's incredible website www.travelvacationvouchers.com/lcs01.html . Once there, you can contact Sheryl so that she can guide you toward the success you deserve.
Improve Your Jewelry Sales with a Little Market Research
Would you like to find out which of your jewelry designs are likely to be good sellers before you invest a lot of time and money developing them?
Before going into large-scale production of your newest design (or developing an entire jewelry...
Ordering printing can be intimidating
Educating yourself before ordering your office printing can save you serious dollars. "I went to see a printer today to get my company's stationery printed. They ask too many questions, I can't answer!" How many times have you felt this...
How To Set Goals Like Bill Gates
I just got back from a seminar I spoke at in Texas this weekend and I want to share with you a 'theme' I heard from
3 coaching clients I was able to get together with there.
What was so interesting to me is that ALL 3 of them said the EXACT ...
How You Can Learn to be a Better Manager
When you first take over a department, expectations are usually high but operations are sometimes in disarray. The staff is disorganized, goals arenít being met, and hours are spent on unproductive tasks. Just when you think the company would...
Survival Tips For Small Businesses
You may be in Mail Order, Direct Mail or you may be a local merchant with 150 employees; whichever, however or whatever youíve got to know how is to keep your business alive during economic recessions. Anytime the cash flow in a business, large...